Welcome to Mahtomedi Middle School!
|For the students believing in their ability to think, innovate, accomplish and create, these are very exciting times, filled with immense opportunity. It is not unreasonable to imagine that when most of our incoming 6th graders will have retired, humans will have landed on Mars, discovered a way to cure cancer, and revolutionized the way we respond to our energy demands. It's not just that these things could happen; it's that Mahtomedi Middle School is home to the kind of learner that will one day make them happen.
We believe at the middle school that we exist to ignite and nurture our student's passions and aspirations. Every learner should graduate thinking bigger about what he or she can accomplish, believing deeply in his or her ability to create, innovate and collaborate. The mission of Mahtomedi Middle School, an authentically connected community of Zephyrs dedicated to the fearless pursuit of personal growth, is to ensure all students possess the academic, social, and emotional foundation for individual success while exploring passions and enhancing their joy of learning, through a vital system distinguished by:
Mahtomedi Middle School is an amazing place filled with wonderful students supported by actively involved families and a caring staff focused on the work of developing dynamic, creative, and culturally competent students. Middle school is an exciting and challenging time where young people begin to determine who they want to grow into as adults. We look forward to partnering with parents during this exciting time of transition and discovery!
- A culture that fosters trusting relationships and belonging
- An inclusive community that embraces and celebrates each individual
- Exceptional learning experiences and diverse opportunities that inspire and challenge students inside and outside of the classroom
- A culture that encourages curiosity and risk-taking and recognizes failure as a part of the learning process
- A dynamic learning environment that is flexible and responsive
Stephanie Bruggers - Principal