Mahtomedi Middle School Enrollment and Registration
Welcome to Mahtomedi, home of the Zephyrs. You will be using an online system to enroll your child(ren) in Mahtomedi Middle School (grades 6-8)! If you have already been through the enrollment process with a different child, you will recall you were required to complete a packet and return it to the school. Online enrollment is a new process for our incoming students which began with the 2021-22 school year.
With the new Online Enrollment System you will:
Tips for using the Online Enrollment System
- create an account in our parent portal, ParentVUE, if you do not already have one
- complete the enrollment forms online which include family, emergency contacts, and student information
- pause the enrollment process and restart it when it is convenient for you
- conveniently upload required documents such as proof of residency, your child's birth certificate, current immunizations, and transportation forms. These documents can also be dropped off at school.
- While it is possible to complete the enrollment process on a mobile device, it is recommended you use a computer
- Save the ParentVUE username and password you create so you can access them in the future. In ParentVUE you will access class schedules, assignment grades, report cards, and attendance
- Because phone numbers and email addresses from this enrollment system will be used by our communication and alert systems it is extremely important to double-check they are correct.
Thank you for your time and attention to this process. If you have any questions, please contact the Counseling Office at 651-407-2204.