In the event that school is closed due to inclement weather, Mahtomedi Schools will participate in an e-Learning Day.
We are excited to try e-Learning days and we know that trying something new demands time for learning and exploring what works for our district. Below, are the e-Learning expectations, information, and activities for our secondary schools.
Our goal is to continue learning at home
- Please have your child visit their teachers' websites for information about the work they are being asked to complete.
- Our goal is to be learning for approximately 20-30 minutes per class for grades 6-12.
- If your child is sick or unable to complete the e-Learning plan, please call the Mahtomedi Middle School attendance line to report the absence: 651-407-2208
- If you have questions, please contact their teachers via MS email from 10am-3pm for support.
- If your child has an Individual Education Plan, your child’s case manager will connect with you with accommodations and modifications.
Thank you for your partnership and please contact us with any questions.
Mike Neubeck, Ed.D.
Principal, Mahtomedi Middle School